When acquiring knowledge on sound, it is essential to experience the process by hearing and measuring. Level Acoustics & Vibration offers educational institutions and other companies the unique possibility to complement their program with workshops in the acoustics laboratory of the Eindhoven University of Technology. Together with you we can tailor the workshops to your educational program or we can work out your particular program needs in more detail.
In our classroom one of our experienced teachers will give a theoretical introduction about the subject. After that, the students will be working in small groups on their experiment, using equipment and acoustical materials in one of our test rooms that include both sound transmission rooms and a reverberation chamber. It is also possible to work with computer simulation software.
We can provide workshops on the subject of for example measuring sound insulation, speech intelligibility related to reverberation and noise, acoustical treatment of a room, etcetera.
- Hogeschool van Utrecht, Architecture
- Hogeschool van Amsterdam, Architecture
- Directors of Dutch music schools: Workshop sound absorption
- Highschool Beekvliet: Excursion to popular music hall Effenaar
- TU/e students: Excursion to Muziekcentrum Eindhoven
- Fontys HBO, Audiology: Building and Room Acoustics
- Fontys HBO, Building Services: Building and Room Acoustics
- Various workshops during the master classes