Many manufacturers of acoustic materials use books and brochures to inform their clients on the working of their products. In such documents, the background of acoustics has to be explained in an accessible and understandable way. Also, the working of the acoustic product has to be presented in such a way that clients and acoustic consultants find the necessary information. We can support in presenting products in books and brochures by delivering tailor-made text and figures. Also, the state of the art legislations and guidelines are available to be presented in the documents.
Some examples of recent books and brochures are found below.
- Wienerberger brochure on sound insulation
- Xella brochure on sound insulation
- Espero brochure on sound insulation
- SBR Handboek Houtskeletbouw
- NBD Building Details: sound insulation